Dear Friends of the Arc,
The Arc, Wayne County, invites you to join our organization and to
actively participate in the local programs. Your support will make Arc a
stronger organization and you will receive the following benefits:
- Current information on local, state and national chapters and concers of the Arc
- Involvement in local activities within your community
- Insurance programs designed especially for Arc members and their families
- Availability of the Arc credit card program and long distance telephone service.
- A chance to meet other people with similar needs.
- Linkage to resources
So, what can you do? We need people to help run the community
dances, to plan and execute the Bike-Hike (which funds the Dyberry
Day Camp) and to serve as officers and committee members of
the organization. Plus, you may have some great new ideas! Please
consider joining and becoming active today.
The Arc meets the first Wednesday of each month, September
through June, at the Lakeside School, 129 Lakeside Dr, Honesdale, PA. Dues are
$10.00 per year and a portion stays in the local unit.
If you wish to speak with a local officer, you may call (570)
253-4260 or fax (570) 251-4260. Again, we hope you will join
the Arc, learn about our local needs, and decide what part you
can play in maintain programs.
To join, print this page, fill in, and return
with $10.00 to
Arc, Wayne County, P.O. Box 1121, Honesdale, PA 18431